My parents didn’t give me all the things I wanted growing up. I didn’t have name brand stuff etc. They gave everything I needed and then some. They gave me a memorable childhood. I grow up in a very quiet and respectable neighborhood in northwest Detroit. Made sure I went the best school small and education driven. Put me in sports and choirs. Allowed me to play the flute. My mom taught me how to play the piano. I can go on and on about my childhood. a child should always feel and be a child as long possible. Don’t be in such a hurry to become an adult because you are only a child once and a adult for the rest of your life!
With Love, Dee.
- Report: Childhood Poverty High In Detroit, But Teen Pregnancy Down (detroit.cbslocal.com)
- Main Line Early Childhood Education Fair (blissfullychaoticlife.wordpress.com)
- Imaginary Orchestra (birthdayinabox.com)
- Talent: How to tell if you have it (conversationalwordsmith.wordpress.com)
- To grow the economy, invest in early childhood education (thehill.com)
- 60 Percent Of Children In Detroit Live In Poverty (infiniteunknown.net)
- Power grows from Motor City soil (wagingnonviolence.org)