Every impure thought defiles the soul, impairs the moral sense, and tends to obliterate the impressions of the Holy Spirit. It dims the spiritual vision, so that men cannot behold God. The Lord may and does forgive the repenting sinner; but though forgiven, the soul is marred. Desire of Ages, p. 302
If you have given yourself to God, to do His work, you have no need to be anxious for tomorrow. Thoughts from the Mount of Blessing, p. 100.
- Getting to the Heart of the Issue (ctimwhitehead.wordpress.com)
- The Nature of True Repentance (rodiagnusdei.wordpress.com)
- Are You Asleep? (pilgrimpassing.com)
- St John Cassian “On Anger” – From: On the Eight Vices (modeoflife.org)
- Whom the Lord receives (savedbygraceblogdotcom.wordpress.com)