It took God just a few days to take Israel out of Egypt but it took Him 40 years to take Egypt out Israel. It is easier to take you out of the world than it is to take the world out of you. God is changing you. Justification happens in a single moment of faith when God declares the sinner righteous but sanctification is a work of a lifetime. Just consider where you were ten, five or two years ago. The challenges that you faced in the past helped shape who you are today. The challenges you’re facing today are preparing you for the future He is preparing for you. Don’t lose hope & don’t turn back. No one is there yet. Walk in step with God, one day at a time, step by step & He daily creates Christ‘s character I’m you. Change is not an event it’s a process. Forward Ever!- Isaac Kubvoruno
Reading the above statement touch me so much that i just had to share it! I think sometimes we forget that God is a God of order and not of confusion. But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 2Peter 3:8 Give God time to work things out for you for in that time God is strengthen your faith n HIM. Trust and know HE has everything under control. All we have to do is go in faith, believe in Him, hold on to HIS promise in HIS word. God has not forgotten you so don’t ever think HE has. Remember HE is an on time God. Things sometimes don’t work out still be faithful to God and trust HIM no matter what life throws your way. Remember God is bigger and stronger than anything you may face in your life! Be encourage. Never forget that this too shall past!
Let God have HIS way in your life today! With Love Dee.
- The Life of Salvation (mgriffinrobert.com)
- Our faith grows as we give glory to God (hillsbiblechurch.org)
- Believing Is Seeing (greaterislove.wordpress.com)
- Giving God the First Fruit (prayerworkscafe.org)
- Fruit of the Spirit: Faithfulness (fallanddie.com)
- Why Do We Need to Play God? Dealing with Anger and Wrath (justifiedandsinner.com)
- Believing God. (greatriversofhope.wordpress.com)
- Exodus 3. God calls Moses. Moses at the burning bush (bummyla.wordpress.com)