The Lord desires us to rest in Him without a question as to our measure of reward. When Christ abides in the soul, the thought of reward is not uppermost. This is not the motive that actuates our service. Christ’s Object Lessons, p. 398.
The consistent life, the holy conversation, the unswerving integrity, the active, benevolent spirit, the godly example,–these are the mediums through which light is conveyed to the world. Desire of Ages, p. 307
- Holy Conversation (calvinistview.com)
- The Makings of a Christian Marriage (rodiagnusdei.wordpress.com)
- A True Love story (bigpreacher.wordpress.com)
- A Christian View of Death: Death Conquered! (calvinistview.com)
- Some Thoughts on Ephesians Two and the Christian Community (cwoznicki.wordpress.com)
- 4 Reasons Why Christians Have Nothing to Fear (calvinistview.com)