April 8, 1990 Percy Julian, developer of drugs to combat glaucoma and methods to mass produce cortisone and George Washington Carver are the first African American Inventors admitted into the National Inventors Hall of Fame in the hall’s 17-year history.
- Peter Gabriel Turns 63! Read His Bio. (commuteresources101.wordpress.com)
- Percy Harvin Not Talking About Contract Situation (nflfootballrumors.wordpress.com)
- Percy Harvin Doesn’t Hate Christian Ponder (dailynorseman.com)
- Is Percy Harvin a Home Run Hero, or Just a Headache Waiting to Happen? (bleacherreport.com)
- WATCH: Dad Wears Pregnancy Suit For 9 Weeks (huffingtonpost.com)
- Christian Ponder on Percy Harvin: “Those are Tough Shoes to Fill and We Don’t Want to Fill Them” (sportsradiointerviews.com)